2014 – The Calling
2015 – Thrive Movement
- Exploration of values, starting with Individuality, Community, and Wisdom.
- Semi-regular weekly discussion with peers: Erica Loftfield, Daniel Tamayo, Jay Haase,
2016 – Justice Project
- Group of 8 that met weekly for three months
- Discussion of & feedback on core messaging themes
- Experimentation with remote communication platforms
- Addition of “Change” as fourth value, and the four domains
2017 – Justice for Life
- Formation of 12 Messages structure
- Leanings Model
- Justice Hive Project
- Theory of Change
- Life Workshop
- Ocean City Novel – 100,000 words
2018 – Justice Forum
- Weekly forum meetings involving 9 new individuals
- Monthly in-person meetings
- Expanded Justice For Life message flow
2019 – The Path
- The Path to Your Dreams (in progress)
- The Path Podcast
- Crying For Life song
- The Distribution Curve & math of Justice For Life
- Launch of Patreon
2020 – The Village
- The Village – Monthly intentional gatherings
- Justice For Life – Overview Document
2021 – Village Rising
Villages are created in workplaces, supporting nonprofits, in new neighborhoods, and in families! Not all were successful and many lessons have been learned.
As of December, 2021, we have 127 members and have logged 22,000 hours of gatherings.
This project is active. For more information, visit Engagement Center.